Student Spotlight: Taylor Hermsmeier

Jenn Aguilar, Online Editor in Chief

Activities: I am the president of Athletic Training Club, I’m in National Honor Society and am a captain of Student Leadership Team, I’m a student athletic trainer, and I am a student representative for the Raypec District Wellness Committee.

Favorite Quote: “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” -Mother Theresa

Fun Fact: I have a pretty nice state quarter collection; I have all the states and U.S territories, and a few of the national park and Native American tribe quarters.

Important Value/Moral (and why): Being respectful, because respect is a two-way street. In order to earn someone’s respect, you have to be respectful towards them and put forth the effort that they expect out of you. If you are not well-respected, then there will be no room for mobility or improvement in your life.

Favorite Place to Eat/What I Get: Chipotle; bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, fajita vegetables, medium salsa, corn salsa, light lettuce, light sour cream (sometimes), and I get free guacamole with it since I get fajita vegetables!

What I want to do in the future: I’m going to KU next year to study exercise science, and I want to be a physical therapist in the future.